Roasted Salmon with White Bean, Almond & Radicchio Salad
Contributed by: News Canada
- Olive oil for brushing
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 (14-ounce) can white beans such as Great Northern, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped radicchio or red cabbage
- 1 cup frisee, arugula or other leafy green
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, roasted
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh dill, plus sprigs to garnish salmon
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 475 F.
Brush a baking dish with olive oil. Place fillets in baking dish, skin side down, and roast 8-12 minutes, or just until fish flakes. Meanwhile, combine beans, radicchio, frisee or other greens, almonds and dill in a large bowl. Toss with oil and vinegar; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve salad alongside roasted salmon.
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings