Composed Cobb Salad
Contributed by: News Canada
Put your own special twist on the classic Cobb Salad
(NC) - Once the signature dish of the legendary Brown Derby restaurant in Hollywood, California, the Cobb Salad has become the perfect lunch and dinner main course salad. Hellmann's (www.Hellmanns.ca) invites you to personalize the salad with items in your refrigerator, your favourite cheeses and one of their five new Spritzer salad dressings.
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce leaves (2 L)
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (2)
- 1 cup diced cooked turkey (250 mL)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped (2)
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese (75 mL)
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (2)
- Hellmann's Salad Spritzers Zesty Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
On serving platter, arrange lettuce. Top with diagonal rows of remaining ingredients, except dressing. Just before serving, spritz with Dressing.
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings