Grilled Chicken Breasts
Contributed by: NAPSA
- 4 small half chicken breasts (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Fresh Orange Salsa
Remove skin and excess fat from chicken.
Rinse chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
In small bowl, combine orange and lemon juices, garlic and pepper. Brush about one-half of
the juice mixture on both sides of chicken. Cook chicken in preheated, lightly-oiled non-stick
ridged grill pan.
Or barbecue on a lightly oiled grill 4 to 6 inches above glowing coals (medium setting of gas
Cook for 30 to 35 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining juice mixture,
until chicken is no longer pink near bone and juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
Serve Fresh Orange Salsa over chicken. Garnish with parsley or cilantro if desired.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings