Teriyaki Shrimp Stir-Fry
Contributed by: News Canada
Try this delicious stir-fry recipe from Kraft when you are looking for something quick and easy.
- 2 cups (500ml) MINUTE RICE, uncooked
- 1/3 cup (75ml) Teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 Tsp. (2.5ml) garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups (375ml) water
- 1 (8oz) can (250ml) water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups (500ml) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 lb. (500g) frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
Mix teriyaki sauce and garlic powder in large skillet. Stir in water. Bring to boil on medium-high heat.
Stir in MINUTE RICE, water chestnuts and broccoli; top with shrimp. Cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings