Pomegranate, Orange, Papaya and Kiwi Green Salad
Contributed by: News Canada
(NC) - Try pairing this delicious, refreshing summer salad with Ultra-premium Pearl Pomegranate Vodka martinis.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 quarts mixed greens
- 1 teaspoon of Pearl Pomegranate Vodka
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium papayas, peeled and
- 1/4 teaspoon salt sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (about 3/4 a cup)
- 1 medium pomegranate, seeded
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
Combine vinegar, Pearl Pomegranate Vodka, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes; whisk in oil. Toss greens with 2-1/2 tablespoons dressing. Arrange on serving platter. Alternate orange, papaya and kiwi slices over greens. Drizzle with remaining dressing and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. Serves six.
Ultra-premium Pearl Pomegranate Vodka (34.95/750ml) can be found at a select group of premium LCBO stores. You can find a store online at www.lcbo.com by inputting the LCBO #29215 for Pearl and then "find stores".
Adapted from the Pomegranate Council