Ginger Shrimp and Broccoli
Contributed by: News Canada
- 1 Reynolds(r) Hot Bags(tm) foil bag, regular size
- 1 1/2 pounds medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- Soy sauce
PREHEAT grill to medium-high or oven to 450 F.
OPEN foil bag. Arrange shrimp, broccoli and red pepper in foil bag in an even layer; sprinkle
with garlic and ginger. Drizzle oil over ingredients in foil bag.
TO CLOSE, seal the foil bag with a double fold. Place foil bag in a 1-inch deep pan.
TO COOK, slide foil bag onto grill or leave foil bag in supporting pan and place in oven.
GRILL 10 to 15 minutes in covered grill OR BAKE 18 to 20 minutes in supporting pan in
USE OVEN MITTS to cut open foil bag with a sharp knife. Carefully fold back top of foil
bag, allowing steam to escape. Sprinkle with soy sauce before serving.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings