Ginger Lime Dressing
Contributed by: News Canada
(NC) - Try this versatile dressing on salads, veggies or noodles, or as a marinade for meat. It can be stored up to five days in the refrigerator. Look for more dressings and marinades made with Crisco Canola Oil at www.criscocanada.com.
Prep Time: 5 minutes, Freezing: Not recommended
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger 10 mL
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest 5 mL
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice 50 mL
- 2 tsp honey 10 mL
- 1 clove garlic, minced 1
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper 1 mL each
- 1/2 cup Crisco Canola Oil 125 mL
Whisk together first 6 ingredients. Gradually add oil, whisking until well mixed.
Serving Size: Makes 3/4 Cups