Starting a Catering Business
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
The Starting a Catering Business Start-Up Guide Kit is a step-by-step guide which provides a collection of valuable sound advice and practical guidance for starting your own successful catering business.
You will benefit from this kit if you are:
- considering starting your own home-based catering business
- already worked for a catering service before and now are ready to start your own catering business
- ready to take your knowledge and experience of working with food and people and applying it to your own business
- thinking of making an income while working from home and being your own boss
This kit was designed to guide you with the information you will need to start and run a successful catering business. It offers many pointers that even experienced caterers will find useful.
In language that is clear, readable and straight to the point, it explains:
- what is required to start the business
- determining what to charge
- attracting clients
- billing and accounting
- managing your cash flow
- record keeping
- keeping your clients happy
- growing your business
- plus much, much more!!!
The kit also includes forms, business letters, and a complete business plan that are all essential to starting a successful catering business. You will have everything you need to get your new business started!
There are some good books out there, but none that are this highly detailed in giving you the needed information on starting a catering business. This Start-Up Kit provides you with concrete no-nonsense information about how to start your catering business from the ground up.