Fusilli with Roasted Vegetable Sauce
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 pkg (375 g) Catelli Bistro Fusilli
- 1 jar (700 mL) Catelli Garden Select 6 Vegetable Recipe Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce (or
your favourite flavour)
- 3 cups (750 mL) chopped assorted roasted vegetables*
- 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cubed feta cheese
Cook fusilli according to package directions.
Combine pasta sauce, vegetables and parsley; simmer 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
Toss fusilli with sauce and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve topped with cheese.
*How to roast vegetables:
Cut your favourite vegetables into medium-sized pieces. Toss with a little salt, pepper and
o,ive oil. Place in shallow pan and roast in preheated 400ºF (200ºC) oven for 30-35
minutes or until vegetables are tender.