Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 pre-baked thin crust or regular crust pizza base
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pasta sauce or pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded mozzarella or jack cheese
- 1 large or 2 small fresh peaches, thinly sliced
- 2 medium fresh plums, thinly sliced
- 60 g sliced pepperoni
- Diced green pepper (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Spread pizza base with sauce. Sprinkle with half the cheese.
Top with fruit slices and pepperoni, then sprinkle with remaining cheese and green pepper.
Bake on cookie sheet for 15 min or until heated through. Cut into wedges.
Serving Size: Serves 8