Courtesy of 1001Recipes2Send.com
Apple Pie With Cinnamon Ice Cream
Contributed by: NAPSA
Holiday Entertaining...Easy As Apple Pie!
(NAPSA) - Frozen foods can make your holiday entertaining easier and more enjoyable. You can impress guests with delectable appetizers, delicious meals and mouthwatering desserts.
According to the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA), new product introductions and innovations have made the frozen food aisle not only a convenient stop, but an essential one for finding timesaving meal solution options with the taste and quality consumers are looking for.
Consider these suggestions for the holiday season:
- Shop early and stock your freezer for parties, unexpected company, family and guests.
- Appetizer Tips: Ready to heat and eat are shrimp, quiche, egg rolls, meatballs, dips, cheese sticks, pizza, wings and more. Serve on attractive platters and the party can begin.
- Brunch: Keep handy in your freezer muffins, waffles, pancakes, breakfast sandwiches, bagels, fruit and more. It can make holiday mornings even more fun.
- Dinner Thoughts: The frozen aisles offer a wide variety of fully prepared entrees-just heat and serve on the busy shopping nights when you are too tired to cook.
- Side Dish Delights: Consider the large selection of frozen vegetables, potatoes and breads to make your holiday meals less work and allow for more time with the family.
- Delicious Desserts: Start with delicious frozen pies, cakes and ice cream-then make them your own by adding special favorites.
- 1 frozen deep dish apple pie
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
Bake pie according to package directions; cool on wire rack.
Stir together ice cream and cinnamon. Freeze until firm.
Serve warm apple pie with scoop of cinnamon ice cream on top. Enjoy!
For additional recipes, serving suggestions and food safety tips on frozen foods from NFRA, visit BringUsToYourTable.com.