Frozen Tiramisu for Two
Contributed by: News Canada
(NC) - Finally, a tiramisu made just for the two of you. Prepare it just before serving, then sit back and savour each deliciously creamy spoonful with the Valentine you love.
- 8 to 10 small soft ladyfingers, halved 8 to 10
- 1/4 cup hot water 50 mL
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee granules 10 mL
- 1 bar (44 g) Nestle Crunch candy, chopped
- 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur or dark rum 50 mL
- 2 cups vanilla, coffee or chocolate Ice Cream, softened 500 mL
- Fresh berries (optional)
Line bottom and sides of two 1-cup (250 mL) dessert dishes with ladyfingers.
In small bowl, combine water and coffee granules until granules are dissolved; brush over
ladyfingers. Divide half of the chopped candy bar evenly between dishes.
In food processor or blender, blend together ice cream and liqueur until smooth; spoon into
Top evenly with remaining chopped candy bar. Serve immediately, garnished with berries (if
Serving Size: Makes 2 servings
Nutritional Information: Per serving: 836 Calories, 13 g Protein, 48 g Fat, 88 g Carbohydrate