Contributed by: News Canada
(NC) - These easy-to-make burritos are great for lunch (packed in a thermal bag) or dinner. For more delicious recipes, visit www.robinhood.ca.
Prep Time: 40 minutes - Baking Time: 10 minutes
- 8 cooked chicken breast cutlets 8
- 8 small (6"/15cm) tortilla wraps 8
- 1 1/2 cups prepared salsa, divided 375mL
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped 50mL
- 1 tbsp jalapeno peppers, finely chopped 15mL
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 250mL
- sour cream, optional
Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C). Grease an 8" (20 cm) square baking pan.
Slice chicken cutlets into strips. In medium sized bowl, combine chicken strips with 1 cup (250 mL) salsa, cilantro and jalapeno peppers. Place 2 - 3 heaping tablespoons of filling in centre of each tortilla. Roll up. Place seam side down in prepared baking pan. Cover with remaining 1/2 cup (125mL) salsa, and cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 8 - 10 minutes or until burritos are warm and cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream.
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings