Fresh Pineapple Mango Tarts
Contributed by: NAPSA
- 2 cups fat-free sour cream
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Dole Fresh Pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups peeled and chopped Fresh Dole Mango
- 6 prepared graham cracker tart crusts (4 oz. package)
Beat together sour cream and instant pudding. (Note: Mixture may appear granular at first but
will smooth out upon standing.) Stir in pineapple and mango.
Divide fruit mixture equally, filling tart shells. (Note: Tart shells will be very full.) Chill for 30
Garnish with strawberry or raspberry and mint leaf, if desired. Serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings