Contributed by: NAPSA
Americans Are Saying S To Frozen Mexican Entrees
(NAPSA) - Desire for the taste of Mexican food no longer resides "south of the border," as Americans are increasingly gravitating to the distinct flavors and offerings of this "nuevo
Now, thanks to a new line of delicious, frozen Mexican products, it's possible to whip up a
comida in no time. In fact, this rich array of items has been carefully selected to enhance nearly every meal occasion.
The Jose Ole brand, created by Specialty Brands, Inc., features a full line of products, each
delivering fresh-tasting ingredients, value and fun. These delicacies are made with superior ingredients from recipes that are bold and distinctly flavored, and work well for a convenient lunch, or a casual dinner.
- 4 regular-sized tomatoes, seeded and chopped, or
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small onion, finely chopped and/or 4 to 5 green onions, minced
- 1-2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2-4 jalapeo peppers, sliced in half, seeded and veined, or 2 chili peppers (optional)
Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix. Refrigerate until ready to serve.