Chicken in Mustard Sauce
Contributed by: News Canada
- 1 tablespoon Olive Lea Spread
- 4 single chicken breast fillets, skin removed
- 4-5 spring onions, trimmed and halved
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 - 1 1/2 tablespoons wholegrain or dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Heat Olive Lea Spread in a frying pan, add chicken breasts and saute for 3 - 4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked.
Add spring onions during last 2 minutes of cooking time, stir occasionally. Remove pan from heat, place chicken onto serving plates and keep warm.
Into the pan place mayonnaise, chicken stock, lemon rind and mustard to taste. Stir to combine, season with black pepper and spoon over top of cooked chicken breasts.
Serve with salad or steamed mixed vegetables.
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings