Mini Thai Fish Cakes
Contributed by: News Canada
Finger Food with Chilli and Ginger Dipping Sauce.
- 300g boneless fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons red or green Curry Paste
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 green shallots, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Olive Lea Spread
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli & ginger stir-fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon natural yoghurt
Mince, shred or finely chop fish fillets and mix with curry paste, fish sauce, shallots, salt and pepper.
Shape mixture into small patties approx. 5 cm in diameter, using a tablespoon of mix for each pattie.
Heat Olive Lea Spread in a large frying pan and shallow fry patties approx. 2 minutes each side until cooked and golden brown. Serve with Dipping Sauce.
Mix ingredients together.
Serving Size: Makes Approx. 15 Fish Cakes