Garlic & Lemon Beef Kebabs
Contributed by: News Canada
- 2 tablespoons Olive Lea Spread
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 - 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 750g rump or topside steak, trimmed and cut into 3cm cubes
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into thick rings
- 2 small onions, peeled and quartered
- Mixture of red, green and yellow capsicums, cut into 3cm pieces
Mix together melted Olive Lea Spread, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary and salt .Add meat and toss well to coat. Marinate for several hours.
Thread meat onto 8 bamboo skewers alternately with vegetables (retain remaining marinade).
Cook under a pre-heated grill or on a BBQ hot plate 4 - 5 minutes each side until cooked, brushing frequently with reserved marinade.
Serve with crisp salad greens
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings