Four Layer Dessert
Contributed by: Betty
- First Layer:
- 1 stick Margarine, softened
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Walnuts, crushed
- Second Layer:
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. Cream Cheese
- 1 (16 oz.) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup Confectioners' Sugar
- Third layer:
- 2 (3 oz.) boxes Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 3 cups Milk
- Fourth Layer:
Mix together Margarine, Flour and Walnuts.
Pat into bottom of 9" X 11" X 2" pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes.
Mix Cream Cheese, half of Cool Whip and Confectioners' Sugar. Spread over frst layer.
Mix Vanilla Pudding and Milk with mixer.
Spread over second layer.
Spread over Third Layer.
Top with remainder of Cool Whip.
Sprinkle with chopped Walnuts.