Contributed by: Carrie Harrison
Trouble getting the kids (and hubby) to eat those veggies? This dish will have them asking for seconds!
- Pam or similar spray
- 3 cups broccoli flowerettes
- 1 Can Whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 tsp Creole type seasoning (I use Tony Chacheres)
Preheat oven to 325.
Spray the bottom and sides of a 9 x 13 pan with Pam.
Layer the broccoli in the pan. After draining the corn, spread it over the broccoli.
Sprinkle broccoli and corn with Seasoning. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over all. Drizzle melted butter or margarine over all.
Top with Provolone cheese.
Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until top is lightly brown.