Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 2 lbs. fresh white fish fillets, (Cod, Haddock or Roughy)
- 3 cup thinly sliced (cooked) white potatoes
- 1 small can of sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 TB. flour
- 1 Lg. diced onion
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese. (optional)
- Fresh Parsley, for garnish
Combine paprika, salt, and peppers; sprinkle (half) the seasonings over potatoes and mushrooms.
Mix sour cream, milk, flour, and onion. spread half the mixture over the potatos and
Top with fish; sprinkle with remaining seasoning. Spread the rest of the cream mixture on top and
sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Let stand for 10 minutes . Sprinkle with parsley before serving.