Flaky Deli Slices
Contributed by: NAPSA
try this quick and easy hot snack recipe, which won Arlene Glaser of Parma, Ohio, a trip to the last Pillsbury Bake-Off¨ Contest.
- 1 (15-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 lb. very thinly sliced cooked ham
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced pepperoni
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 450 F. Remove crusts from pouches; unfold crusts. Press out fold lines. Sprinkle
each crust with Parmesan cheese.
Top each crust with ham, pepperoni and Cheddar cheese to within 1 inch of edges. Loosely
roll up each crust. Place rolls seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Fold ends under.
Bake at 450 F. for 12 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut each roll into
Serving Size: Makes 32 servings.