Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin of RecipesNow.com
Share the love at a family brunch
(NC) - If Saturday mornings in your house are a blur of frightfully early hockey practices or blustery cold ski lessons, invite everyone to brunch as an excuse to take a break, sleep in and enjoy a long, lazy meal together, like this one:
- 1 pkg Knorr Hollandaise Classic Sauce Mix (1)
- 1/2 cup Imperial Margarine (125 mL)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped, drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (15 mL)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh oregano or basil leaves (15 mL)
- 4 English muffins, split in half, light toasted and buttered (4)
- 4 oz thinly sliced prosciutto (120 g)
- 8 eggs, poached and kept warm (8)
Prepare Knorr Hollandaise Sauce mix according to package directions, using Imperial Margarine. Stir the sun-dried tomatoes and oregano into sauce and keep warm.
To serve, arrange 2 halves of English muffins on each plate. Top each muffin half with a slice of prosciutto and a poached egg. Spoon hollandaise sauce over top of eggs. Delicious served for brunch alongside fresh fruit, grilled asparagus and a glass of mimosa.
Many more fabulous brunch recipes including Sweet Popover Pancakes with Caramelized Apples and Banana Chocolate Chip Bread are available online at homebasics.ca.