Easy Italian Vegetables
Contributed by: News Canada
- 1 Reynolds(r) Hot Bags(tm) foil bag, regular size
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise into four pieces
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced lengthwise into four pieces
- 1 medium tomato, cut in eight wedges
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
PREHEAT grill to medium-high or oven to 450 F.
OPEN foil bag. Arrange onion in foil bag in an even layer. Layer zucchini, squash and tomato
over onion. Spoon salad dressing over vegetables.
TO CLOSE, seal the foil bag with a double fold. Place foil bag in a 1-inch deep pan.
TO COOK, slide foil bag onto grill or leave foil bag in supporting pan and place in oven.
GRILL 14 to 16 minutes in covered grill OR BAKE 35 to 40 minutes in supporting pan in
USE OVEN MITTS to cut open foil bag with a sharp knife. Carefully fold back top of foil
bag, allowing steam to escape.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings.