Easy Chicken and Pasta
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
Preparation: 5 minutes Cooking: 25 minutes
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed 500 g
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil 15mL
- 1 can (10 oz/284 mL) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery or Half Fat Cream of Celery
- 2 1/4 cups water 625 mL
- 1/2 tsp dried basil leaves, crushed (optional) 2 mL
- 2 cups frozen vegetable combo (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots) 500 mL
- 2 cups uncooked corkscrew pasta 500 mL
In skillet brown chicken in hot oil. St aside. Add soup, water, basil and vegetables.
Heat to a boil.
Add uncooked pasta. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
Add browned chicken. Cook for 5 minutes or until pasta is done, stirring often. Serve with
grated Parmesan cheese.
Serving Size: Serves 4.