Warm Asian-Style Spinach Salad
Contributed by: News Canada
Prep time: 15 min., Cook Time: 16 to 18 min.
- 2 High Liner Frozen Salmon Fillets in Teriyaki Sauce 2
- 8 cups baby spinach 2 L
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms 250 mL
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced 1/2
- 2 cups bean sprouts 500 mL
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar 30 mL
- 1 tbsp soy sauce 15 mL
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil 50 mL
- 1 tsp sugar 5 mL
- 1 tsp sesame oil 5 mL
- 1 clove garlic, minced 1
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper 1 mL
Bake salmon fillets according to package directions.
In large bowl, combine spinach, onion, mushrooms and sprouts.
In small microwaveable bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
Cut warm salmon fillets into chunks and add to salad.
Microwave dressing for about 30 seconds on HIGH or until hot; pour over salad and toss.
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings