Easy Chicken and Rice Dinner
Contributed by: News Canada
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil 15 mL
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- 1 can (10 oz/284 mL) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken or Half Fat Cream of
- 1 1/2 cups water 375 mL
- 1/2 tsp paprika 2 mL
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper 1 mL
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant rice 375 mL
- 2 cups fresh or thawed, frozen broccoli florets 500 mL
Heat oil at medium-high in large skillet. Add chicken, cook for 10 minutes or until browned; set
aside. Reduce heat to medium.
Combine soup, water, paprika and pepper in skillet. Heat to a boil, stirring often.
Stir in rice and broccoli. Top with chicken. Cover and simmer over medium heat 5 minutes or
until chicken is cooked through.
Prep/Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: Serves 4.