All Canadian Festive Chili
Contributed by: Chris, WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1/2 lb (250 g) ground turkey
- 1 can (7 1/2 fl oz/213 mL) tomato sauce
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) red kidney beans, undrained
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) water
- 1 pkg (35 g) Club House Chili Seasoning Mix (35 g)
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Canadian Cheddar cheese
In skillet, brown ground turkey over medium-high heat until no longer pink.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, beans, water and Chili Seasoning Mix.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Garnish each serving with 1/4 cup (50 mL) cheese.
Serving Size: Makes 2 to 4 servings