Antipasto Pasta Salad
Contributed by: NAPSA
Easy To Make, Fun To Take Salad
(NAPSA) - Pull the picnic tables together, stack up the paper plates and bring the coolers over. It's time for outdoor gatherings with family and friends, and that calls for delicious, portable dishes made to please.
Try a new twist on a favorite Italian-inspired combination-Antipasto Pasta Salad. Simply start with a flavorful pasta salad mix. Then toss in salami, cheese and bell pepper. Suddenly you've got a signature dish that's sure to be a hit at the next big event.
Try these tips: keep it cold by placing the bowl of salad in a larger bowl or cooler filled with ice. If you're bringing the salad to a gathering, pack it in a cooler and be sure to store it in the coolest area of your vehicle during the ride.
- 1 box (8.3 oz) Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Creamy Italian pasta salad mix
- Mayonnaise as called for on package directions
- 1 cup 1/4-inch strips salami
- 1 cup 1/4-inch strips provolone cheese
- 1 cup 1/4-inch strips red bell pepper (1 medium)
Make pasta salad as directed on package. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate any remaining salad.
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings