15 Minute Chicken And Rice Dinner
Contributed by: Autumn of RecipesNow.com
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 4 small boneless, skinless Chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 can Chicken broth or 1-3/4 cups Water
- 2 cups MINUTE White rice, uncooked
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 3/4 lb. (12 oz) Velveeta Cheese, cut up
Heat oil in large, non-stick skillet on medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cover.
Cook 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Remove chicken from skillet.
Add broth to skillet; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice, broccoli and Velveeta.
Top with chicken; cover.
Cook on low heat 5 minutes.
Carefully stir until Velveeta is melted.
NOTE: Increase oil to 2 tablespoons if using a regular skillet.