Affordable, High-Performance Grills
Contributed by: NAPSA
(NAPSA) - It's a great time to be one of the 85 percent of American households that barbecue, because grill makers have gotten your message loud and clear: You want affordable quality and high performance when you buy a new grill or smoker. It's that simple, correct?
Huge, solid stainless grills with every conceivable bell and whistle, often built into an outdoor kitchen that looks like something in a fancy resort or a movie are great-if you have thousands and thousands of dollars to spend.
But guess what: According to Tammy Graham, product manager for Fiesta Gas Grills, "Over 75 percent of gas grills sold each year in the U.S. are priced below $300. Think about it. You're in very good company with an affordable gas grill-all you need to do is some smart shopping!"
The average cast aluminum grill currently in use is now well over four years old. Savvy backyard barbecuers know that with good care and one or two basic replacement parts along the way-typically a cooking grid, burner or ignitor-the grill can last even longer. So, what can you get in a gas grill for less than $300?
- An American-made high quality cast aluminum lid and cook box
- A main cooking area of 400 or more square inches
- High performance cooking with even-heat distribution
- 30,000 to 50,000 BTUs
- A side burner to enable cooking the entire meal on the grill
- Welded steel cart
- Oversize wheels for easy movement around the patio, porch or deck
- One-piece aluminum casting (lid)
- Three burners and an Auto-Ignite ignition system, now available on Fiesta Gas Grills' Pro XL and Optima Pro models
- Insertable side shelves
- Contoured front panels with condiment baskets
- Ready-Set-Grills, requiring no tools for quick, easy assembly
- A choice of two or three burner cooking systems
With an ever-growing number of popularly priced grill selections from which to choose, you need to analyze your barbecuing needs carefully-for today and for future backyard plans.
Twenty-five percent of U.S. barbecuers intend to buy a new grill this year and 30 percent plan to upgrade their outdoor cooking area. If you're among them, be assured that high quality, reliability and performance can all be yours, at a price you can afford to pay!