Curried Cranberry Chicken Salad
Contributed by: News Canada
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lime juice
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) curry powder
- 2 cups (500 mL) cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 medium apple, cut into 1/2-inch (12 mm) chunks
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) thinly sliced green onion
Combine mayonnaise, lime juice and curry powder in a large mixing bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill. Best prepared and served within 8 hours*.
*To make a day ahead, stir sweetened dried cranberries, pecans and green onion into the
salad mixture up to 8 hours before serving.
Serving Size: Makes about 4 cups (1 L).