Oriental Orange Marinade
Contributed by: WebAdmin's MoM
The refreshing orange flavour of this marinade really brings out the best in a Pork Roast. Pour it over baby back ribs and marinate them overnight. Also, try brushing it on ham steaks for a special treat. Tightly covered, this marinade will keep in the refrigerator for a week.
- 2/3 cup Seville (bitter) orange marmalade
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup or tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Beat together all the ingredients.