Spicy Deviled Eggs
Contributed by: NAPSA
"IncreDiple" Deviled Eggs
(NAPSA) - For years, deviled eggs have been a staple at tailgate parties, holiday celebrations and cocktail hours. Not only are deviled eggs packed with protein and vitamins, they're simple to prepare and loved by partygoers everywhere.
Add a kick to your next "eggtravaganza" with this recipe for Spicy Deviled Eggs from Blue Bunny(r).
- 6 extra large eggs, hard cooked and peeled
- 5 Tablespoons Blue Bunny(r) Spicy Buffalo IncreDiples!(tm) Snack Dip
- 2 Tablespoons minced celery
- 2 Tablespoons minced onion
- Salt and Ground Red Pepper (Cayenne) to taste
- 1 Tablespoon crumbled Blue Cheese, for garnish
Cut eggs in half, remove yolks and place in small bowl; mash with a fork. Add Spicy Buffalo dip, celery, and onion; mix well. Season to taste with salt and ground red pepper.
Spoon into egg whites; sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese and garnish with ground red pepper if desired. Chill.
Serving Size: Makes 12 Deviled Egg Halves