Lite Raspberry Chocolate Torte
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin of RecipesNow.com
Another recipe from the folks at Knouse Foods, makers of Musselman's and Lucky Leaf products, that tastes great, but spares your waist line.
- 1 16oz MUSSELMAN’S “Lite” Raspberry Fruit ’N Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 ready-made 9 inch frozen pie crust
- 3/4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine or yogurt spread
- 3 tablespoons Splenda
- 2 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 3 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped into small pieces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a sauce pan, whisk MUSSELMAN’S Lite Raspberry Fruit ’N Sauce with Splenda, cornstarch and vanilla. Simmer on medium heat while mixing for
15 minutes. Pour mixture into uncooked pie crust and bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden. Cool, then refrigerate while making the chocolate filling.
Melt chocolate in sauce pan on medium heat. Add milk, Splenda and margarine. Whisk until all chocolate is incorporated and sauce is smooth.
Remove pie from refrigerator. Pour chocolate filling onto center of pie and refrigerate for 30 minutes, then place in freezer for another 30 minutes. Store in freezer and use a warm knife to slice.
Serving Size: Makes 8 Servings