Creations Pesto Vermicelli With Shrimp
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 8 ounces vermicelli
- 1 pound frozen medium cooked shrimp*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup Classico Creations Basil Pesto
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
Cook vermicelli as package directs; drain. In medium skillet, cook shrimp in oil for 2 to 3 minutes
or until shrimp are heated through. Add wine and lemon juice; cook and stir until most of liquid
has evaporated, about 1 minute. In large bowl, gently toss hot vermicelli, shrimp, pesto and lemon
* May substitute with 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined. Cook shrimp until
pink in the first step of the recipe. Proceed as above.
Serving Size: Makes 4-6 servings.