Creamy Totally Three Cheese Penne
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 lb (500 g) Catelli Penne Rigate
- 5-6 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (680 mL) or 2 cans (398 mL) Catelli Totally Three Cheese pasta sauce
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) whipping cream
- 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Grated parmesan cheese
Cook penne rigate according to package directions.
Saute bacon 2-3 minutes. Add onion and cook until tender. Stir in pasta sauce, cream and
parsley; simmer 4-5 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss penne rigate with sauce and serve topped with parmesan cheese.
Serving Size: Serves 4-6.