Creamy Pepper Dressing
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 3/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Stir with a wire whisk until smooth.
Cover; chill thoroughly. Stir well before serving over salad greens.
Serving Size: Makes 6 servings.