Cranberry Oatmeal Snack Cookies
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 pkg (6 oz/170 g) Ocean Spray® Craisins® Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) white or semi-sweet chocolate chips, optional
Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
Using electric mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl
until light and fluffy. Add eggs; mix well.
Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in
several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in Ocean Spray® Craisins®
Sweetened Dried Cranberries and chocolate chips.
Drop by rounded tablespoons (15 mL measures) onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10
minutes or until golden brown.
Serving Size: Makes 2 dozen large cookies.