Santa Fe Chicken Salad
Contributed by: NAPSA
Serving Up Nutritious-And Tasty-Salads To Your Family
(NAPSA) - If you've been tossing around ways to freshen up your family dinners, try chicken salads. They're an easy and delicious way to add variety-and nutrition.
Dress It Up
Santa Fe Chicken Salad is a delicious way to add variety and nutrition to your family's menu.
- 2 avocados
- 1 (5-ounce) can HORMEL(r) Chunk Breast of Chicken, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup HORMEL(r) Premium Real Crumbled Bacon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped tomato
- Spicy-sweet French salad dressing
Split each avocado; remove pit. Scoop out center of each half to form shell. Cut avocado into chunks. In bowl, gently mix chicken, bacon, cubed avocado and tomato. Spoon into avocado shells. Serve with salad dressing.
Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
- 1 (10-ounce) HORMEL(r) Chunk Breast of Chicken, drained and flaked
- 2 cups thinly sliced Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup HORMEL(r) Premium Real Crumbled Bacon
- 1 tomato, diced
- 4 tablespoons creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 (8-inch) low-carb tortillas
In bowl, combine chicken, lettuce, bacon, tomato, salad dressing and cheese. Toss well. Evenly divide mixture among tortillas. Wrap tortillas around filling and serve.
Makes 4 Servings
Per Serving: Calories: 303; Protein: 26g, Carbohydrates: 22g; Fiber: 15g; Fat: 18g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 75mg; Sodium: 1151mg.
Serving Size: Makes 4 Servings
Nutritional Information: Per Serving: Calories: 332; Fat: 28g; Protein: 10g; Saturated Fat: 5g; Carbohydrates: 13g; Cholesterol: 32mg; Fiber: 2g; Sodium: 666mg