Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
Contributed by: News Canada
(NC) - When it comes to entertaining, the trick
is to create the effect of a day's work in the kitchen, without the stress. Ocean Spray offers
mouth-watering and timesaving recipes, which make it easy to entertain in style, at any time of the year.
- 1 pkg (170g) Craisins® Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1 tub (250 g) spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped green onions
- 4 large spinach, whole wheat or plain flour tortillas
Combine all ingredients except tortillas in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
Divide mixture evenly among tortillas and spread to within 1/2 inch (12 mm) of the edge.
Roll up tortillas tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 8 hours before
To serve, cut off the ends of each tortilla and cut crosswise into 12 slices.
Serving Size: Makes 48 appetizers.