Jim`s Pineapple Cheese Pie
Contributed by: James Bray
This no-bake pie tastes like a cheese cake and also can be used for a dessert without
the pie crust.
- 1 9 inch ready to serve pie crust
- 1 20oz can crushed pineapple
- 2 regular size tubs of cool whip
- 1 large box pineapple jell-o gelatin
- 1 medium tub or box cream cheese
Drain juice from crushed pineapple, set the fruit aside.
Dissolve the jell-o gelatin in pineapple juice, and microwave that for 2 minutes.
Mix cream cheese, 1 cool whip, pineapple fruit and Jell-O mixture thoroughly.
Pour into pie crust and refrigerate 4-5 hours.
When ready to serve add a dollup of cool whip to each piece.
Serving Size: Makes 6-8 Slices