Creepy Cookies and Brownies
Contributed by: NAPSA
Go Batty With Spooky Halloween Cookies
(NAPSA) - They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky...they're cookies! Halloween adds some spook to your kitchen with fun Easy-Bake Oven recipes.
For at-home Halloween parties, or as a special treat for families to make and enjoy together, easy-to-prepare cookies-decorated to look like bats, spider webs and candy corn-can be a fun and delicious way to celebrate the spirit of the holiday.
- 1 package of Easy-Bake Sugar Cookie and Chocolate Cookie Mixes
- 1 package of Easy-Bake Chocolate Brownie and Blonde Brownie Mixes
- 1 canister white frosting
- 1 canister chocolate frosting
- Blue, red and green food coloring
- White gel frosting
- Orange, yellow and white crystal sugar
Bake and cool Easy-Bake cookies and brownies by following the instructions on the package.
Cut the cookies and brownies into Halloween shapes.
Frost desserts based on the theme: Black frosting for bats is made using 5 drops blue food coloring, 11/2 tsp. red food coloring and 1 1/2 tsp. green food coloring. Candy corn design is made from yellow, orange and white sugar crystals.