Cranberry Banana Mini Muffins
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 cup (250 mL) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) mashed very ripe banana (about 2 medium)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- 1 pkg (170 g) Ocean Spray® Craisins® Sweetened Dried Cranberries
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Grease three 12-cup mini muffin pans. Mix sugar and butter together in a medium mixing
bowl until completely blended. Add banana, milk and eggs, mixing well. Add flour and baking
powder, mixing just until moist. Stir in Ocean Spray® Craisins® Sweetened Dried
Divide batter among prepared pans. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool
slightly and remove from pan.
Tip: If necessary to bake muffins in batches, remaining batter can be left at room temperature
for 30 minutes.
For regular size muffins: Divide batter among 12 greased muffin cups. Bake for 35 minutes or
until golden brown.
Serving Size: Makes 3 dozen mini or 12 regular.