Tropical Chicken Salad
Contributed by: News Canada
Enjoy the "Salad Days" of Summer
(NC) - When Shakespeare spoke of "salad days", he referred to a time of youthful freshness, much like the days of summer when abundant fresh fruit and vegetables serve as a tasty reminder to eat more greens. Here's a sensational salad that is perfect for a cool summer dinner, picnic lunch or a trip to the cottage.
- 2 Grilled chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 6 cups Mixed salad greens
- 1 Papaya, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 Mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1 Tbsp Minced fresh mint (optional)
- 1/2 cup Renee's Gourmet Naturally Light Ravin' Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Chopped toasted walnuts
Combine chicken, salad greens, papaya, mango, raspberries and mint in a large bowl. Add Renee's Gourmet Naturally Light Ravin' Raspberry vinaigrette and toss well.
Garnish with walnuts and serve.
Serving Size: Makes 4 to 6 Servings