Country Glazed Ribs
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 4 lb pork baby back ribs, cut into 3- to 4-rib portions 2 kg
- 1/2 cup FRENCH'S(r) Deli Mustard 125 mL
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar 125 mL
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion 125 mL
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce 50 mL
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar 50 mL
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds 15 mL
- 1 tsp ground allspice 5 mL
- Honey Mustard Dip (recipe follows)
Place ribs in large shallow glass baking dish or resealable plastic storage bag. In small bowl,
combine mustard, brown sugar, onion, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard seeds and allspice.
Set aside and refrigerate 1/2 cup (125 mL) marinade for basting during cooking.
Pour remaining marinade over ribs, turning to coat all sides. Cover and marinate in
refrigerator 1 hour or overnight.
Barbeque ribs over medium heat 45 minutes or until ribs are cooked through, basting
frequently with reserved marinade.
Serve with Honey Mustard Dip.
Serving Size: Makes 6 servings.