Courtesy of 1001Recipes2Send.com
10 Pickle Pointers
Contributed by: News Canada
*Cause Grills Just Wanna Have Fun!
- Try pickles warm. Place Bick's Dills or Banana Peppers directly on the grill, turning once, just until warm.
- Use pickle juice in place of vinegar in marinades and salad dressings.
- Reuse pickle jars as containers for salad dressings, marinades and barbecue sauces.
- Add chopped pickles to your favourite salads and sandwiches for added crunch and flavour.
- Pickles make great dippers along with a variety of fresh vegetables.
- Save the tears and substitute Bick's Onion Relish for onion.
- Tomato Relish + regular or no-fat mayonnaise = super-fast 1000 island dressing.
- Slice pickles or use Bick's Sandwich Savers on burgers.
- Mix regular or no-fat sour cream with Bick's Dill Relish for low-cal dip.
- Take the edge off your hunger with a crunchy Dill Pickle as the BBQ warms up.