Dessert Tips That Are Tough To Top
Contributed by: News Canada
Squeeze More Fun Into Your Summer Treat
(NAPSA) - When it comes to creating memorable desserts, presentation can count for a lot.
Now you can toss out the towels and not worry about the mess when creating the perfect dessert for summer. The sticky syrup bottle may now be a thing of the past thanks to the new Nesquik syrup bottle featuring a convenient, upside-down design and "no-drip" cap that will be fun for the whole family.
Not just for your milk anymore, Nesquik Syrup can be drizzled on a plate for a festive look or it can add flavor to your favorite summertime treat. To dress up your next summer dessert, here are a few more tips:
- Personalize it! Kids love to see a special note or their name on a plate. Whether it's a birthday message or simply their name, personalizing the plate will make the dessert especially memorable!
- Get your creative juices flowing! Whether you decide to add lots of dots or snazzy shapes, don't be afraid to try something new! A favorite design is the swirl. Simply start in the center of the plate and spiral the syrup out to the edge. This will make for an extra scrumptious treat!
- Accessorize! Spice things up by adding other treats to the plate. Sprinkling colored sugar, chocolate chips, gummy bears and powdered sugar are sure to add that extra sparkle to the plate.
- Mix it up! Add a little color by combining Nesquik Chocolate and Strawberry Syrup. This will make for an outrageous addition to your eye-popping, lip-smacking dessert.
- Top it off! Nesquik Syrup also can be used to top off a delicious dessert. Whether you decorate a pie or a special cake, creating a special top for a dessert can be a great surprise!
- No need for clean up! Now, with the new and improved Nesquik "no-drip" cap, moms can toss out the towels and not worry about the mess. Plenty of plate decorating fun will be had by all!
Available in a convenient 22 oz. size and in two popular flavors, chocolate and strawberry, Nesquik Syrup continually has provided fun and enjoyment for moms and kids alike.