Helping You To Weight Loss Freedom
Contributed by: NAPSA
(NAPSA) - Millions of people have lost weight successfully simply by changing their behavior, explains TV host Dr. Phil McGraw.
His best-selling book, "The Ultimate Weight Solution: The Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom," has sold over three million copies and, along with his weekly weight episodes on the Dr. Phil show, launched a weight loss revolution. His new book, "The Ultimate Weight Solution Cookbook" (Free Press), can help you reach-and maintain-your "get real" weight. Dr. Phil offers several steps towards reaching your weight loss goal.
- Program yourself for success: Losing weight requires a change in thought and behavior.
- Plan ahead: Get rid of your expandable clothes and keep healthy food in your pantry.
- Identify small, measurable steps that will fit your lifestyle.
- Build a healthy, realistic timeline. Don't expect huge results overnight.
- Create meaningful monitoring and accountability. If you know you have to report your progress to someone, you may be more likely to stick with your plan.
The cookbook offers more than 100 delicious, flavorful recipes for planning meals from soups to desserts, with nutritious ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and everything in between. Southern Oven-Fried Chicken, Mushroom-Tomato Frittata, and Banana Cream Pie are just a few of the favorites included in the cookbook.
But you will find more than just recipes-the cookbook also includes Dr. Phil's Rapid Start Plan, providing 14 days of pre-planned menus designed to give you a jump-start on losing weight.
There's a portion size chart, a chapter on setting up a "no-fail" kitchen, and another on cooking the Ultimate Weight Solution way. The quick and easy recipes cover every meal plus snacks, holidays, and special occasions. Each provides a handy nutritional analysis, including calories, carbohydrates, total and saturated fat, cholesterol and fiber.
When it comes to genuine weight control, Dr. Phil says, "You have a decision to make." Using this book may be an important way to show you have made the right decision.
All this advice is available where books are sold.