Coconut Apricot Squares
Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
Sweet and chewy and very satisfying.
- 3 cups sweetened flaked coconut 750 mL
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 125 mL
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated) 300 mL
- 2 cups toasted corn cereal flakes 500 mL
- 1 cup chopped butterscotch candy 250 mL
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots 125 mL
- 1- 1/2 tsp grated orange rind 7 mL
In bowl, combine coconut and flour. Stir in condensed milk, cereal, chopped candy, apricots and
orange rind. Spread evenly into greased 8-inch (2 L) square cake pan. Bake in 350¡F
(180¡C) oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden. Let cool in pan on rack. Cut into 1-inch (2.5
Serving Size: Makes 64 pieces.
Nutritional Information: Per piece: 75 Calories, 1 g Protein, 3 g Fat, 11 g Carbohydrate.